- Liaise with the Central Depository Systems (Pvt) Ltd. and Broker Firms where necessary.
- Maintain a fully computerized share register as per the requirements of the Companies Act, and the regulations of the CSE
- Attend to share transfers and transmissions.
- Attend to shareholder correspondence.
- Registration of important documents (Powers of Attorney, Probate etc)
- Change of Dividend/Bank instructions.
Regulatory and statutory requirements
- Compliance with all regulations of the relevant Regulatory Authorities.
- Attending to private transfers of shares, transmission of shares, lodgments with CDS withdrawals from CDS.
- Issue of Duplicate Share Certificates.
- Regular or ad-hoc management reports as per client requirements may be arranged, subject to agreement on time and financial costs that will be necessarily incurred.
- In addition to the above, we may arrange to advise the Board of Directors on company secretarial practices.
- Legal and administrative support and guidance too may be arranged on request.
- Organizing annual general meetings and extraordinary general meetings including conducting of polls.
- Winding up / liquidation of companies.
- Attending to formalities regarding members and creditors wind up.
We act as Managers and Registrars for the under mentioned services
Debenture Issues, Initial Share Issues, Rights Issues, De- Listings, Mandatory Offers, Voluntary Offers, Listing of Shares and Debentures Through Introductions, Trustees to ESOP, Sub Divisions of Shares, Capital Reductions, Mergers.