Incorporation of companies
- Drafting of Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Liaising with BOI and other Government Authorities for incorporation of Companies under special provisions.
- Liaising with the Registrar General of Companies.
Acting as company secretaries to companies
- Convening and attending Board Meetings, Annual General Meetings, Extraordinary General Meetings.
- Recording Minutes and Maintenance of Minute Books of Board Meetings and General Meetings.
- Preparation and passing circular resolutions.
- Maintenance of all Statutory Registers such as, Share Register, Seal Register, Register of Directors, Register of Directors’ Shareholdings etc.
- Attending to Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE) requirements and liaising with the CSE on behalf of clients who are quoted on the CSE.
- Attending to amendments to Memorandum & Articles of Association.
- Change of name of Companies
- Increase/Reduction of Share Capital
- Liaising with the Department of Exchange Control and other Government Authorities on behalf of clients when necessary.
- Advising Companies and Board of Directors on Company Law and Practice with emphasis on compliance with of the Companies Act, Colombo Stock Exchange and the Securities and Exchange Commission.